Especially, if you are a jailbreaker who has been with the jailbreak community for a long time, you probably know the name Springtomize. It is one of the most notorious all-in-one jailbreak tweaks ever released. However, Springtomize jailbreak tweak is updated year after year with support for Apple’s latest operating system. Recently, iOS developer sharedRoutine released the fifth version of Springtomize. So, Springtomize 5 for iOS 14 is the newest version of this tweak.
However, although various developers had released many customization tweaks, Springtomize 5 is the only tweak that can customize your Springboard the way you like. It offers more than 100 different options for iOS 14. With this tweak, you will have complete control over the number and size of icons on the Home Screen, animations, how your device looks and behaves.
Springtomize 5 for iOS 14 new features
- Mainly, it supports iOS 14
- Fixing cover flow affecting widgets
- Option to enable or disable the app library on iOS 14
- Modify and apply settings in seconds. It no longer requires a respring and can be used in real-time.
- With New Color Picker, you can set colors to the exact value you want to.
- With the new profiles feature, you can manage an unlimited amount of different configurations and switch back.
- Unmatched performances and efficiency. It is much faster, more energy-efficient, and more user-friendly.
- New Bug Reporting panel for reporting bugs
- You can request a new feature by the ‘Feature Request‘ option.
Once installed, it adds a unique preferences pane to the settings app. Like previous versions of the tweak, Springtomize 5 for iOS 14 brings a plethora of options for different aspects of the Apple mobile operating system, including:
- App Switcher
- Control Center
- Lock screen
- Notification Center
- Status Bar
The users can further customize the above features. For example, see the screenshot below.
Once you have configured the tweak as you wish, you can use the Respring button at the top right of the primary preferences window to save any changes, and you do not need to press the respring button to save some changes.
Incredibly, this update of Springtomize 5 especially allows jailbreakers to disable the app library on iOS 14.
Springtomize 5 lets you save individual profiles in your settings. So, it allows you to switch between different configuration schemes without having any delay. Moreover, users who customize the theme will like this tweak as it can be used to quickly change the look and behavior of the Springboard to go with any theme.
Download Springtomize 5 for iOS 14
Finally, Jailbreakers who are interested in experiencing the tweak can purchase it for $4.99 from the Packix repository.
Will you be purchasing Springtomize 5 for your newly jailbroken iOS 14 device? At last Please, let us know your idea in the comments section below.