Are you interested in finding ways to unlock more possibilities of your iPhone’s ring/silent switch? Then a newly released and free jailbreak tweak called Ding, developed by iOS developer Nebula is likely to captivate your interest by providing exciting features and enhancing the functionality of your iPhone’s ring/silent switch. Especially, Ding tweak effectively lets jailbroken users customize their iPhone’s ring/mute switch action differently and add new features.
Ding tweak features
This innovative jailbreak tweak offers a range of fascinating features, enabling you to leverage the potential of your device thoroughly.
- Force unmuted/muted status
- Ignore the physical ringer switch
- Do an action on the ringer press
- Unmute ringer for ringtone only
- Keep haptics enabled
- Choose the ringer switch position for action
After installing, Ding tweak also provides a dedicated preference pane in the Settings app. Then, you can configure many options to your liking.
Especially, it allows users to,
- Turn Ding on/off if needed
- Select between unmuted, muted, and no force
- Enable always unmuting for ringtones
- Enable mute position for action and haptic feedback
- Choose what actions activate upon toggling the ring/silent switch:
- Orientation Lock
- Airplane Mode
- Low Power Mode
You can see an apply button at the top of the preference window, and it lets users save changes they configure in the Ding tweak settings window.
Ding Repo and Download
Users interested in customizing their jailbroken iPhone’s ring/silent switch can download the Ding tweak from the Chariz repository for $0.99 via their favorite package manager app.
Especially, the tweak is also open source on the developer’s GitHub page. Finally, Ding is a tweak that allows you to do many different things with your ringer switch.
Are you going to install the tweak and take control of the ringer switch of your jailbroken iPhone? Let us know in the comments section below.