When you watch a youtube video, you can see how long the video is. But youtube does not show you when it will stop playing a YouTube video compared to the current time except the remaining time. It’s no longer a problem because iOS developer iCrazeiOS created the latest YouTube jailbreak tweak called YTETA that solved the above problem. Nevertheless, the YTETA tweak shows you exactly when a YouTube video will finish playing, relative to the current time on your jailbroken device.
Following is the Twitter note related to the release of the YTETA tweak by its developer.
Further, as the before and after screenshot below depicts, you can see the exact video end time after installing the tweak.
Significantly, the tweak helps jailbreakers to manage their time while watching YouTube videos more often. However, this handy tweak will be more valuable to users who love to add helpful features for the YouTube mobile app on their iPhone or iPad.
YTETA tweak Options
Once installed, YTETA provides a dedicated preferences window to configure a few settings in the settings app.
- Toggle YTETA on or off on demand
- Enabling or disabling Seconds
- Enabling or disabling 24 Hour Clock
Those interested in try the tweak out can download it for free from the Packix repository via their favorite package manager app. The YTETA tweak is compatible with jailbroken iOS 11 or later iOS versions, including iOS 14.
You may also like:
- YTSpeed offers more playback speed options in the YouTube app
- YTReExplore replaces Shorts tab to Explore tab in YouTube app
- Best YouTube downloader tweak for iOS 14 – uYou Tweak
- YTNoShorts removes Shorts from YouTube app in iOS 14
- YTClassicVideoQuality Gets Old Youtube Quality Settings Back
- YTShortsDownloader allows you to download YouTube Shorts
- Fckytupload for iOS 14 disables the upload button in YouTube
- The best Youtube reborn alternative for iOS 14
- How to install Youtube Reborn for iOS 14
What do you think about the handy YouTube tweak, and will it be useful for you? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.