Everyone trend to find a way to protect their privacy from others. So, protecting your iPhone is one of the essential factors to avoid unnecessary access. However, it can be protected using an iPhone passcode or biometric authentication such as Face ID or Touch ID. For that, you can use some apps or jailbreak tweaks (if your iPhone is jailbroken) to protect your device. If someone knows your passcode and tries to access the iPhone without your knowledge, how do you know who he is?
Today I have introduced you an another must download iPhone app called Who Touched My Phone (WTMP) app. It is an excellent utility that allows you to find out if someone is trying to unlock your iPhone. Once you set the Who Touched My Phone App (WTMP) and lock your device, it will unnoticeably take a picture of the person who tries to unlock your iPhone and add it to the report.
The WTMP app is not free, but you can get a limited number of reports with the free version. You can get unlimited with no ads for $2.99 a month if you get the Pro version.
How to set up the Who Touched My Phone app?
- Download and open the WTMP app
- Then, enter a 4 digits passcode, and tap Set Passcode
- A pop up appears and asks, the app needs to permission to access your Camera. Tap OK.
- Tap the Green color power icon at the bottom of the app.
- Once enabled, lock the iPhone without closing the WTMP app.
However, the person knows the passcode or not, so if it’s a fail attempt to unlock or they do unlock it, you still get a report. As an example, you can try it yourself. After attempting to access it, you will see that it has captured and saved the picture in the reports tab.
Significantly, the app is compatible with iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS 14.1 or later.
Download the Who Touched My Phone (WTMP) app from the AppStore.
You may also like:
- Spore tweak easily Hide & Protect apps with passcodes & authentication
- How to lock apps using a Shortcut on iPhone running iOS 14
- Avya is an ultimate notification banner hiding tweak for iOS 14
- HideYourApps Tweak hides apps in iOS 14
Do you know of any alternative apps or jailbreak tweaks that perform the same task? Let us know them in the comments section below.