Especially, Keyboards are an integral part of the iPhone and iPad operating systems. So, it interacts with users almost always. But Apple does not allow you to personalize your keyboard by default. This is one of the many reasons why it is so popular to customize the keyboard on jailbreaking. As a solution to this, iOS developer Justin Proulx has released one of the latest jailbreak tweaks called ProKeys. It includes attractive aesthetics like RGB colorization and Animation to customize your keyboard.
In the screenshot examples below, you will see some examples of ProKeys features, including touch key animation, interface coloring, and more. However, after installation, users will find a unique preferences window in the Settings app to configure the tweak to their liking.
Take a look at the GIF animation below to learn more about how it works.
ProKeys Keyboard Tweak Features
As you can see in the screenshot below, you can,
- Enable/disable ProKeys on demand
- Configure Physical Click options
- Configure Color & Style options
- Choose different Animation
- Testing option to test your changes you made
From the Physical Clicks preference pane, you can,
- Enable/disable haptic feedback
- Select a haptic feedback strength,
- Enable/disable a blue switch style key release
- Enable/disable Android mode
Colors & Styles
From the Colors & Styles preference pane, you can,
- Turn on or off custom colors and styles
- Enable/disable glass keys
- Enable/disable flat keys
- Turn on or Off hiding the keycaps
- Enable or disable hiding the key pop-ups
- Change the default keyboard color
- Select the dark mode keyboard color
- Enable/disable syncing the letter colors
- Change the default letter color
- Change the dark mode letter color
- Enable/disable using dark mode colors
- Turn on or Off randomized colors
- Adjust the SAT and LIT values through a slider
From the Animations preference pane, you can,
- Enable/disable touch-driven keyboard animations
- Select a different animation style,
- Adjust the size of the Animation
- Adjust the animation duration
- Choose manual or random animation colors
- Adjust the animation color variation like HUE, SAT, and LIT via sliders
- Adjust the number of streaks in the firework animation
- Change the random Animation color options SAT, LIT via a slider
With all of the above options, jailbreakers can get the full custom keyboard experience on their iPhone or iPad.
ProKeys Keyboard Tweak Repo & Download
Those who want to try out the new ProKeys tweak can purchase it from the Chariz Repository for $1.99. This tweak supports jailbroken iOS 13 and 14 devices.
Do you intend to customize your iPhone keyboard with the ProKeys extension? We look forward to hearing from you in the comments section below.
Pingback: Dark Keys Reborn gives you a proper dark keyboard for iOS 14 - iDisqus
Pingback: KBColor Tweak lets jailbreakers colorize the keyboard & scroll bar - iDisqus
Pingback: Best Keyboard Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 14 - iDisqus