Apple released macOS Big Sur 11.2 on February 1, 2021. This update is the 2nd major update for Big Sur, and this release has five beta updates, which is a record for small point releases. Apple released the 11.2 updates a week after the iOS 14.4 update.
However, Apple released macOS Big Sur 11.2 with fixing several bugs and with some improvements.
macOS Big Sur 11.2 (20D64) Release Notes
macOS Big Sur 11.2 improves Bluetooth reliability and fixes the following issues:
• External displays may show a black screen when connected to a Mac mini (M1, 2020) using an HDMI to DVI converter
• Edits to Apple ProRAW photos in the Photos app may not save
• iCloud Drive could turn off after disabling the iCloud Drive Desktop & Documents Folders option
• System Preferences may not unlock when entering your administrator password
• Globe key may not display the Emoji & Symbols pane when pressed
Some features may not be available in all regions or on all Apple devices.
For more detailed information about this update, please visit
For detailed information about the security content of this update, please visit
You can update to macOS Big Sur 11.2 from Software Update in System Preferences.