Apple released iOS 15.0.2 and iPadOS 15.0.2 software updates for its users. iOS 15.0.2 was released ten days after the release of iOS 15.0.1. Now, you can download them for eligible devices. Here, iOS 15.0.2 and iPadOS 15.0.2 IPSW Download Links.
On Monday, Apple has released iOS 15.0.2 to the public. As you can see from the version number, this is another minor update after iOS 15.0.1. However, we can understand that the uptick in version number is meant to fix some relatively minor issues and smooth out the overall experience for Apple’s users. This is a free upgrade, and the iOS 15.0.2 update is available now for compatible devices.
Users need to update their device to the latest iOS 15.0.2 and download it, heading to Settings > General > Software Update. By this update, Apple has expected to fix some bugs and improve the performance over the previous release.
The build number for the release is 19A404, and this update fixes many bugs including,
- Fixes issues with the iPhone Leather Wallet would not connect to the Find My app
- AirTag not correctly displaying in the Find My app in the items tab
- Fixing the problem that could cause CarPlay not to open some audio apps or randomly disconnect automatically.
- Fixes the issue that unable to restore or update on iPhone 13 models when using Finder or iTunes.
iOS 15.0.2 also offers a new feature to the Photos app. It will automatically delete photos saved to the photo’s library from Messages after the iPhone user has deleted the associated message. Therefore, they don’t need to delete such images manually.
You can download both iOS 15.0.2 and iPadOS 15.0.2 via Finder or iTunes. In addition, you can also install with iOS 15.0.2 IPSW links. Here, direct download links are given below.
Download iOS 15.0.2 IPSW file for iPhone
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
Download iPadOS 15.0.2 IPSW file for iPad
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro 5th generation
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro 4th generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 3rd generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 11-inch iPad Pro 3rd generation
- 11-inch iPad Pro 2nd generation
- 11-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro 1st generation
- iPad 6th generation
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 4th generation
- iPad Air 3rd generation
- iPad Air 2nd generation
- 10.2-inch iPad 9th generation
- 10.2-inch iPad 8th generation
- 10.2-inch iPad 7th generation
- iPad mini 6
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
So, if you’re experiencing any of the above issues, you can install iOS 15.0.2 as soon as you can. (iOS 15.0.2 and iPadOS 15.0.2 IPSW Download Links)