The native clipboard for iOS offers a simple way to copy and paste between iPhone or iPad apps. Copypasta Tweak, a clipboard manager for iOS 14 from Napeta and Litteeen are improving the features displaying the history of copied elements. Moreover, Copypasta also reveals the app that copied the clipboard entry.
Eneko is another great jailbreak tweak that can apply video wallpapers to your home screen. It’s another release from iOS developer Litteeen.
What is Copypasta tweak?
Copypasta is an excellent free jailbreak tweak improving the clipboard manager on iOS 13 and iOS 14. Copypasta is also a minimal clipboard manager that allows users to copy multiple items to the clipboard and then select them anywhere. The tweak displays the history of copied texts, links like a list on the clipboard. When you tap on any of those copied items, Copypasta automatically inserts it wherever your cursor is at that time.
As you will see in the screenshot examples above, Copypasta adds a specialized grabber to the keyboard’s bottom whenever you begin typing on your iPhone. Once tapping on the grabber, it launches the Copypasta interface, allowing you to see everything you have copied or cut elsewhere in iOS.
From the preference pane in the Settings app, you can switch on or off the tweak. Many options are available to customize the tweak, and they are as follows:
- Choose between light or dark color styles.
- Switch to hide or show app icons and name from the Copypasta interface
- Add a background image and the option to select a background image from your gallery.
- Adjust the background image alpha using a slider
- Dismiss the interface when you paste something from it
- Adjust a custom height for the Copypasta interface using a slider
- Choose how many items should appear in the Copypasta history
- Option to restore all settings to their defaults and respring
Copypasta is a perfect clipboard tweak for iOS 14, and Apple should copy the idea to the official iOS.
Install Copypasta tweak Repo
Copypasta Cydia tweak is available for free at the Wondercafé Repository. Copypasta is fully open-source, and source code is available via the official GitHub page.
If you have not already added Copypasta Repository to your Cydia repository, you can add this to your Package Manager from the following URL: https://repo.litten.love.
- Open the Cydia app on your device.
- Tap Sources > Edit > Add
- Switch to Search Tab and enter Copypasta.
- Tap the Install button.
- Configure the tweak from Settings > Copypasta.
If you think it’s better to use Copypasta, a clipboard manager for iOS 14, let us know what you think in the comments section below.