Since Apple released the macOS Big Sur last year, they have added many new aesthetics and features to it. Especially, the new Control Center is the most notable of these. In particular, Apple’s mobile operating system’s control center has not changed significantly since the release of iOS. So if you do not like it, iOS developer nicho1asdev’s newly released jailbreak tweak called BigSurCenter brings the macOS Big Sir-inspired Control Center for iOS and iPadOS devices.
After installation, users will find a unique preferences window in the settings app. So, they can configure it to their liking:
- Toggle BigSurCenter on or off
- Respring button to save any changes you have made
- Setup favorite Control Center modules
- Arrange Control Center modules
- Customize BigSurCenter tweak
- Select preferred Control Center gesture
- Lower-left of the display
- Lower-right of the display
- Both (Lower-left and Lower-right)
- Choose your preferred presentation speed
- Present the Control Center interface fully expanded
Furthermore, users can toggle the modules they want and rearrange their appearance in the Favorites and Arrange module preferences windows. Especially, in the Customize preference window, users can change their aesthetic and behavior settings. They are as follows,
- Turn on or off quick expand Wi-Fi and Bluetooth modules
- Hide the AirPlay and the rewind button
- Adjust the background corner radius via a slider
- Change the module corner radius via a slider
- Apply a custom slider color
- Set a custom slider background color and a custom module background-color
- Config a custom selected module color
Those interested in the new BigSurCenter tweak can purchase it for $1.99 from the Twickd repository through their favorite package manager. Moreover, BigSurCenter supports jailbroken iOS & iPadOS 13 and 14 devices.
Do you also have any intention to download BigSurCenter tweak on your iPhone or iPad? or have you already download it? Please, let us know your ideas in the comments section down below.