Once you jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, a Cydia app will be installed. Then, the package manager allows you to add different sources to download apps, tweaks. So, adding Cydia sources to the Cydia package manager is essential because all the Cydia jailbreak apps and tweaks are available from those sources. At this time, I provide a list of the best Cydia Repos for iOS 14, and works with the latest iOS 14.4.
When you jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, many jailbreak tools install the Cydia app by default, including unc0ver. The app provides all the necessary features to install apps and tweaks for jailbroken devices. However, Cydia comes with several default repositories or sources. Of course, If you want to download the best jailbreak tweaks and apps, you must extend the Cydia repository list. Those new Cydia Repos offer access to thousands of exclusive jailbreak tweaks that may not be available on default Cydia Repos.
These personal Cydia resources are managed or modified by individual developers or developer groups. Specially, Many developers from the jailbreak community create their repositories for the Cydia app allowing users to install packages. There, many sources release free apps and tweaks, paid solutions, and hacked apps.
If you have jailbroken your iPhone or iPad running iOS 14, iOS 14.3, or the latest iOS 14.4, check out these Cydia Repos. Here, I have listed some of the best and must have Cydia Repos or sources in 2021 that should be added to every jailbroken device.
Firstly, you can make sure to check out the iOS 14, iOS 14.3, and iOS, 14.4 compatible jailbreak tweaks, to ensure you don’t end up installing an incompatible tweak.
How to add sources to Cydia
I think you all already know how to add new sources. It is also effortless to do. If you do not know how to add repositories to your Cydia sources correctly, Definitely, I will guide you.
- Open Cydia, Then, go to Sources Tab.
- Tap on the Edit button at the top right corner
- Tap on Add from the top left corner.
- Enter the URL and tap Add Source.
- Then, Cydia updates all repositories.
Must Have Cydia Sources for iOS 14 to iOS 14.4 in 2021
Some of these repos are available in Cydia by default. However, we still include their repo URL in case you have accidentally deleted them.
- BigBoss Repo: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
- Limneos Repo: http://limneos.net/repo/
- Ryan Petrich’s Repo: http://rpetri.ch/repo/
- Julioverne’s Repo 1: https://julio.hackyouriphone.org/
- Julioverne’s Repo 2: http://julioverne.github.io/
- C1d3r Repo: http://c1d3r.com/repo/
- Packix Repo: https://repo.packix.com/
- AngelXWind’s Repo: https://cydia.angelxwind.net/
- Ramen Repo: https://ramenrepo.github.io/
- CydiaGeek Repo: http://cydiageek.yourepo.com/
- Nepeta-Mirror Repo: https://chr0nict.github.io/Nepeta-Mirror/
- Dynastic Repo: https://repo.dynastic.co/
- Chariz Repo: https://repo.chariz.io/
- Jakeashacks Repo: https://jakeashacks.ga/cydia/
- Alfhaily APT Repo: http://apt.alfhaily.me/
- Sparkdev’s Repo: https://sparkdev.me/
- UnlimApps Repo: https://beta.unlimapps.com/
- TIGI Software Repo: http://data.tigisoftware.com/cydia/
- ReddestDream’s Repo: https://reddestdream.github.io/
- Incendo Repo: https://repo.incendo.ws/
- Twickd Repo: https://repo.twickd.com/
- Nepata Repo: https://repo.nepeta.me/
- YouRepo Repo: https://www.yourepo.com/
- Poomsmart’s Repo: http://poomsmart.github.io/repo/
- CokePoke’s Repo: http://cokepokes.github.io/
- NullPixel’s Repo: https://repo.nullpixel.uk/
- Junes iPhone’s Repo 1: http://junesiphone.com/repo/
- Junes iPhone’s Repo 2: http://junesiphone.com/supersecret/
- Fouad’s Repo: https://apt.fouadraheb.com/
- DGh0st’s Repo: https://dgh0st.github.io/
- Tateu’s Repo: http://tateu.net/repo/
- Karen’s Repo: https://cydia.akemi.ai/
- Akusio’s Repo: http://akusio.github.io/
- Creature Coding Repo: https://creaturecoding.com/repo/
- CP Digital DarkRoom’s Repo: https://beta.cpdigitaldarkroom.com/
- RPG Farm Repo: https://repo.rpgfarm.com/
- Jjolano Repo: https://ios.jjolano.me/
- Orange Banana Spy Repo: https://repo.orangebananaspy.com/
- XenPublic’s Repo: https://xenpublic.incendo.ws/
- Xtm3x Repo: https://xtm3x.github.io/repo/
- Samg_Is_A_Ninja’s Repo: https://samgisaninja.github.io/
- Shiftcmdk‘s Repo: https://shiftcmdk.github.io/repo/
- Sileo Repo: https://repo.getsileo.app/
1. BigBoss Repository
BigBoss Repo is the oldest repository for the jailbreak community by default. You can find themes, tweaks, apps for the latest and the oldest iOS jailbreaks. There are thousands of packages available for download.
Repo Link: http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
2. Limneos Repository
Limneos developer/s provide professional paid iOS tweaks and applications for your jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
Repo Link: http://limneos.net/repo/
Finally, If you have an iPhone 6s or iPhone 7 running iOS 14 to iOS 14.4, you can jailbreak your device using Checkra1n, and I recommend checking iOS 14 to iOS 14.4 compatible Cydia jailbreak tweaks here.