Facebook has added a sound effect in its latest version of the app. By default, the app’s sound is enabled and notifies you when you like or comment on a post or when you refresh your newsfeed. If you do not like small sounds like this, you are on a troubled journey. You can mute the iPhone speaker by reducing the volume. But what if you want to listen to music in addition to the Facebook app? You can disable the sound effects of the app on your iPhone in seconds. Here’s how to turn off Facebook sounds on iPhone or iPad.
How to turn off Facebook’s In-App sound effects on iPhone
- Open the Facebook app and tap on the Menu icon at the bottom right.
- Scroll down to Settings and Privacy, then select Settings.
- Scroll down to Media and Contacts, select Sounds.
- Toggle off the In-App Sound.
How to turn off Facebook Messenger sounds on the iPhone
- Open Messenger app.
- Tap your Display Picture at the top left corner.
- Select Notifications under the Preferences.
- Toggle off the sound.
That’s it. You can quickly turn off the Facebook app, and Facebook Messenger sounds without any hassle.
Disabling noise is a great help, mostly if you use Facebook to promote your business, have a lot of activity, or are busy with some work. Therefore, you can disable annoying noise and use the app without interruption.
Please share your feedback on whether this article was helpful to you in the comments section below.
I have provided a beautiful wallpaper collection to make your iPhone or iPad screen impressive. You can download them from the links below.
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Wallpapers 2021
- Download mi 11 Stock Wallpapers for iPhone
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro Wallpapers For iPhone
- Download the Samsung Galaxy S21 Wallpapers Here
- Download the macOS Big Sur Default Wallpapers