Do you know how to stop sharing location without them knowing? If you are concerned about privacy, you may stop sharing your place with the apps you use. But what if you want to stop sharing your location with other people? If you have shared your location with friends or family, you may want to make sure that no one can see where you are going, regardless of who they are.
Turn off location sharing in Find My app.
There is a particular app called Find My on your iOS device, which has been developed to share your family or friends’ location. So, you can track your loved ones using the Find My app, which is a great way. It would be best if you were more careful about sharing your location with others wherever you go. However, you can stop sharing your location with everyone or a specific person in your contacts anytime you like.
Stop sharing your location with everyone.
- Go to Find My app, then select the Me tab.
- Swipe up to the bottom, and disable Share My Location.
Stop sharing your location with a specific person.
- Go to Find My app, then select the People tab.
- Select the person you want to stop sharing your location
- Click Stop Sharing My Location.
Your friends do not know that you have stopped sharing your location, but you will no longer show up on their list if they try to track you down.
Turn off location sharing in Settings.
You can disable your location sharing in the Settings app’s Privacy area on iPhone, iPad, or the Find My app Settings.
- Go to the Settings app, and tap privacy.
- Select Location Services and tap Share My Location.
- Please switch off the toggle for Share My Location.
- Go to the Settings app, and tap Apple ID.
- Tap Find My app
- Please switch off the toggle for Share My Location, select the person, and click Stop Sharing My Location.