When I first upgraded iOS and iPadOS 14, Apple’s native battery widget did not look good and did not even display numerical battery percentages. Miguel, an iOS developer, has released a new jailbreak tweak called CustomizeBW that allows you to update their battery widget on iOS or iPadOS 14 because it provides various options to make the native battery widget more aesthetic to the end-user.
With the CustomizeBW tweak, you can make the battery widget look entirely different than it does out of the box. For Example, see screenshots below.
- Change the shape of the battery indicator with one of the ten (10) options provided
- Change the battery widget color
- Colorize the battery widget background using colors, gradients, or an image
- Remove the empty items from the widget
You may also like:
- RingPercentLabel adds battery percents inside battery widget on iOS 14
- CompactBatteryAvocado – Upgrade battery widget on iPhone
- How To Use Widgetsmith For iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets
- Flex Widgets App For iOS 14 Lets You Create And Customize Widgets for the iOS home screen
Do you intend to configure your battery widget with the CustomizeBW tweak? Be sure to let us know in the comments section below.