By default, Apple does not allow you to change the default icon layout on iOS or iPadOS natively. But over the years, many jailbreakers have preferred to change the default icon layout on their home screen. After all, who wouldn’t want to give their device unique personalization? So, various developers have released various jailbreak tweaks with special steps that work well even with a widget system based on the new home screen in iOS 14. One such latest release is the Jailbreak tweak called Atria by iOS developer ren7995. As you might expect, especially, it sets its sights on custom home screen layouts for iOS 14 devices and the native widget system.
After installation, Atria adds a new option to the 3D touch / haptic touch menus in your apps under the heading ‘Edit layout.’ So, users can tap it to set up the user-friendly real-time layout editor shown above.
What makes Atria unique is that it integrates so tightly with iOS’s home screen experience and works well with iOS 14’s widget system. It’s also open-source on the developer’s GitHub page, and it’s free. Especially, the settings app gives the user options atria to configure at their discretion via a separate preferences window.
Atria tweak Options
With those options, users can,
- Import settings and import settings from the clipboard
- Turn on or off Atria tweak on demand
- Enable/disable layout settings
- Enable/disable App Library settings
- Enable or disable Atria’s save state settings
- Hide app icon badges
- Hide root icon labels
- Show/Hide App Library icon labels
- Show/Hide labels from app icons in folders
- Hide page dots
- Show/Hide the folder icon blur effect
- Hide Atria from 3D Touch/Haptic Touch menus
- Enable/disable a configurable background blur behind your icons
- Turn on and choose a custom color for the background blur above
- Enable a custom message and enter a custom text to be displayed
- Select a custom text color
- Reset all options to their defaults and reset the current save state
Those who want to try out the new Atria tweak can download it for free from the Chariz Repository via their favorite Package Manager. Especially, this tweak supports Jailbroken iOS 14 devices.
So, do you intend to customize your home screen layout with the new Atria tweak? Let us know in the comments section below.