If you’ve ever wanted your iPhone’s lock screen to look like the Android operating system, we have the best jailbreak tweak for you today. It’s Waktos tweak. This free jailbreak tweak by iOS developer Ali Maulana enables an Android-inspired lock screen for your jailbroken iPhone running iOS 14.
As you can see in the screenshot examples above, Waktos tweak presents two different lock screen interface styles.
- The first one will appear when there is no notification on your lock screen or notification center. (The date, time, and weather on the Lock Screen gracefully fill the whole display)
- The second one will appear when there is a notification on the lock screen or notification center. The lock screen’s elements such as date, time, and weather will be displayed if you have installed the axon tweak.
Waktos tweak features
Especially, Waktos tweak supports many different Android-inspired features, like:
- Time Format
- Date Format
- Custom Colors
- Blur Wallpaper
You can set the two different styles based on missed notification status according to the user’s liking via a dedicated preference window in the Settings app.
- Turn Waktos on or off
- Change the time indicator format and color
- Change the date case type, format, and color
- Turn the weather indicator on or off
- Change the weather indicator color
- Enable/disable a custom weather icon color
- Change the weather icon color
- Select the method of blurring wallpaper
- Reset all preferences to defaults
You can tap the Respring button at the top right corner of the preference window to save any changes you made.
Although Waktos is a free jailbreak tweak, it has the kind of detail and functionality that we’d expect from a paid tweak.
Waktos Tweak Repo
You can download Waktos tweak for free from the new Havoc repository via their favorite package manager app. The tweak also supports jailbroken iOS 13 and iOs 14 devices.
If you haven’t used the Havoc repository yet, you can add it to your package manager app using the following URL.
So, if you like to make the iPhone’s lock screen aesthetic by using the free Waktos? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.