With Focus in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, you can use Do Not Disturb to silence calls, alerts, and notifications that you receive when your iPhone or iPad is locked. Furthermore, you can also set a Do Not Disturb schedule and enable certain people to call you. When you enable the Do Not Disturb, a crescent moon icon appears in the status bar and your Lock Screen in iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. IOS 14 doesn’t appear as a crescent moon icon on the lock screen or notification center by default except the Status bar to indicate that the DND has been turned on. But if you are on iOS 14, you can experience the iOS 15 style Do Not Disturb feature from your jailbroken device with a nice icon on the status bar, Lock screen, and the Notification Center by installing Satellite Tweak by iOS developer smokin.
Satellite is a jailbreak tweak that brings iOS 15 style Do Not Disturb to your jailbroken iPhone or iPad with a nice icon on the Lock screen and the Notification Center.
Satellite Tweak Features
- Enable or disable the moon icon on the left or right side of the time in the status bar. (enabling the right side will disable the location icon)
- Enable an iOS 15 style pill in the notification and lock screen
- Hide the DND notification
- Enable or disable Haptic feedback when turning DND on.
- Icons can be changed based on the DND mode. (Especially, a car icon for driving mode and a bed icon for bedtime)
- Enable a nice animation for the pill and moon icon when enabling DND
- Change the color of the moon icon and pill background on the fly
- Adjust the blur style and transparency for the pill
- Compatible with popular lock screen tweaks (Especially with Kalm)
Once installed, Satellite adds a dedicated preferences pane to the Settings app, where you can configure the tweak, you like.
Satellite Tweak Repo
Those interested in trying the Satellite Tweak out can download it for free from the havoc repository. Unfortunately, Satellite isn’t compatible with the iPad.
If you haven’t taken advantage of the havoc repository, you can add it to your package manager app using the URL provided below.
So, do you intend to change your iOS 14’s DND icon to an iOS 15 style notification pill? Be sure to let’s know your thoughts in the comments section below.