With Apple releasing the iPhone X in 2018, they moved into their latest hardware era. As technology advances from year to year, Apple removes something from their devices. With the release of the iPhone X, Apple removed the Home Button from the iOS devices. They released devices based on more advanced gestures that can be enjoyed in a large edge-to-edge display. Older Home Button devices, such as the iPhone 8 Plus or iPhone SE, released after the latest iPhone 12 and iPhone X, have features that are not necessarily available. With the Little12 jailbreak tweak, you can add elements like the iPhone 12 to your home button iPhone and bring significant user experience changes to your device.
After installing Little 12 Tweak on your jailbroken iPhone, you can enjoy features like multitasking gestures on the iPhone X or later at home and on the iOS 14. Using Little12, you will be able to exit any app by swiping up and access App Switcher by swiping up and holding your finger in place. There are many options like Comparable multitasking and home bar gestures, iPhone X-inspired keyboard interface, rounded Dock, app switcher card corners, enhanced camera app UI, lock screen shortcuts, iPad style status bar, and much more.
After installation, users will find a particular preferences window in the Little 12 configurable settings app for your specific device.
There are a lot of options to configure under the main three settings.
- Global settings
- iPad settings
- Misc settings
By using this tweak, you can:
- Enable or disable Little12 tweak
- Enable iPhone X home and multitasking gestures
- Change status bar style like iPhone X
- Enable or disable Home Bar in applications, and Home Bar in the Cover Sheet
- Change keyboard size
- Enable and configure the corner radius of App Switcher cards using the slider
- Switch on or off, reducing the number of Home Screen app icon rows by one
- Enable or disable the iPhone X-style button
- Enable or disable a bottom inset
- Configure the radius of the screen corners
- Switch to compatibility mode on or off
- iPhone X Device Spoofing
- Enable or disable an iPad-style Dock
- Enable or disable an iPad App Switcher
- Change the number of apps in the iPad style Dock
- Enable or disable recently opened app icons in the Dock
- Lets the Dock appear in apps
- Enables the Dock to appear in the App Switcher
- Enable or disable iPad multitasking
- Disable gestures while using the Keyboard
- Enable or disable the Control Center grabber
- Enable Battery Percentage in the Status bar
- Hide the Status Bar when using Control Center
- Activate Face ID animations
- Enable or Disable the Lock Screen’s shortcuts
- Enable or disable the iPhone 11 and newer Camera app user interface
iOS developer Ryan Nair launched Little12 jailbreak tweak, and you can download it for free from the Packix repository. The tweak supports jailbroken iOS 13 and 14 devices. For those who do not have the latest iPhone, using this tweak will give you an idea of the latest devices’ features.
Besides, there are a few tweaks to customize iPhones with a Home button like Little12. Here, Little12 alternatives for iOS 14,
The updated version of the Little11 tweak is the Little12 tweak. The features of these two are similar, and the developer has further enhanced the features in Little12. You can download it for free from the Packix repository.
The HalFiPad tweak is very similar to the Little12 tweak, and the HalFiPad has many of the same features as the Little12. You can download it for free from the BigBoss repository.
Do you install Little12? Let us know your experience in the comments section below.