The long-awaited official AppSync Unified for iOS 14 for all jailbreakers was released a few days ago. Specially, the developer has released it under the name AppSync Unified 90.0.
AppSync Unified is an essential jailbreak tweak for jailbreakers to assist users in installing unsigned, fake-signed, or ad-hoc signed IPA apps effortlessly without revoking. Now you can install the Appsync from the official Cydia Repo. The latest version of AppSync Unified also works on all iOS 14 versions.
What is AppSync Unified?
AppSync Unified allows users to enable the ability to install unsigned/fake signed iOS applications for jailbroken iOS devices. Furthermore, you can also use it to,
- Download fake signed apps
- Assisting in the development of iOS applications with Xcode
- Cloning or downgrading already-installed apps
- Installing freely-distributed apps that are unavailable from the App Store
However, the iOS developer Karen has developed AppSync Unified 90.0, a Massive rewrite of AppSync Unified that now fully supports all current iOS 14 versions—also, he has improved the experience for all other iOS versions, even iOS 5/6.
AppSync Unified 90.0 developer Karen specifically states that please do not use AppSync Unified for piracy. He created AppSync Unified specifically as a development tool designed first and foremost for app developers.
So, we should not use AppSync Unified to pirate iOS apps and assist developers by not using cracked versions of apps.
After jailbreaking your device using tools like unc0ver or checkra1n, you can install any IPA apps directly on your iPhone.
Install Official AppSync Unified Repo for iOS 14
You can download the official AppSync Unified 90.0 for free from Karen’s repository via their favorite package manager.
If you have not already added Karen’s repository to your Cydia repository, you can add this to your Package Manager from the following URL: https://cydia.akemi.ai/.
You need to move a few steps to install the tweak from Cydia Sources. You can follow the below steps to Install Official AppSync Unified for iOS 14 – iOS 14.4. Firstly,
- Add Karen’s Repo by tapping Cydia > Source > Edit > Add (On the left upper corner)
- Then, enter repo address: https://cydia.akemi.ai/.
- Tap Add Source
- Then go to Karen’s Repo and All packages, or search AppSync Unified from the search tab in Cydia.
- Install AppSync Unified 90.0 for iOS 14
- Check it tapping the Installed Tab in Cydia whether Cydia has installed the tweak successfully.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- I installed AppSync Unified 90.0, but it doesn’t seem to be working after I respring?
Then, according to Karen, if AppSync Unified is not working after installation, reboot your device or run LDrestart to activate it. You will only need to do this ONCE. If you do not know how to LDrestart jailbroken iPhone in iOS 14, you can refer this article.