Choosing wallpaper for your iPhone is one of the best ways to customize your Apple home screen, and it is a very intimate experience. Because it is a personalized image that you will see every time you choose your iPhone. The task of finding the perfect wallpaper for your mobile phone can be a bit challenging when choosing a wallpaper. However, choosing a wallpaper comes with its own set of challenges, but if your iPhone has been jailbroken, this is where the DoABarrelWall jailbreak tweak can help you.
DoABarrelWall is a newly released jailbreak tweak by iOS developer denial that fixes the above issue by allowing you to choose a myriad of different wallpapers. It is activated every time you access your Home Screen after unlocking your device or closing an app.
This tweak allows the user to set more than one picture of their choice. Setting up the DoABarrelWall tweak is a bit easier and it adds a preferences window to the settings app. Those features are,
- Turn on or off Lock Screen wallpaper cycling on demand.
- Turn on or off Home Screen wallpaper cycling on demand.
- Keep both the Home and Lock Screen wallpapers in sync as they cycle.
- Dim the wallpapers when the Do Not Disturb mode is on
- Configure the wallpaper images that you want to add. You can select an image from the Camera Roll, remove photos you don’t want to see anymore, and save pictures and respring the device.
- Reset all options to their defaults
Further, when you choose an image as wallpaper, you must respring it at all times to save it. Otherwise, the tweak will not remember the image, and you will have to re-add the image as wallpaper.
Those who would like to try out the new DoABarrelWall tweak can download it for free from the denial’s repository. This tweak supports iOS 13 and 14 devices.
If you do not already add the denial’s repository, you can add it to your Cydia sources via the following URL: https://denialpan.github.io/.
Are you updating the stock wallpaper experience on your iPhone with the new DoABarrelWall tweak? If so, let us know in the comments section below.