Jailbreakers are always looking for ways to customize their iPhones and iPads. Unfortunately, some of the best jailbreak tweaks become obsolete over time, especially since developers do not release any new releases or updates for them. Therefore, finding good tweaks can become an ongoing challenge. But in this article will focus our attention on the best lock screen tweak for iOS 14.
The lock screen of the iPhone or iPad is the first thing you see when you wake up your iOS device. So, it can be an incredibly personal thing about your device’s user experience. However, that first impression is more important, and it gives you a fresh experience. Significantly, despite the number of lock screen tweaks, the Dodo tweak released by iOS developer ginsudev differs from other jailbreak tweaks in its unique interface and beautiful design.
The best jailbreak tweak for iOS 14’s Lock Screen
Dodo is the perfect and the best Lock Screen tweak for iOS 14 with everything you need. As you can see in the screenshot above, it gives you a beautiful lock screen for your jailbroken iPhone or iPad running iOS 14. After enabling, the tweak displays Date and Time, Weather info, Music Player, and app shortcuts at the bottom of the screen.
Dodo provides valuable features as follows,
- Quick access to applications – Dodo allows you to add up to 3 favourite apps to access quickly from the lock screen.
- Media recommendations – You’ll receive media recommendations depending on what app was playing music previously.
- Media player – You can control music playback from the lock screen while listening to the music.
- Weather – You can also check the weather condition in your area quickly from the lock screen.
Once installed, the tweak adds a dedicated preferences window to the settings app to configure the lock screen. Here are the options,
- Toggle Dodo on/off on demand
- Enable or disable the 24-hour time format
- Adding a dark gradient background to improve the visibility of Dodo content
- Setting up to 3 favorite apps to appear on the lock screen for quick access
- Enabling or disabling the weather information
- Setting up a custom date format
After you have customized the tweak, you can tap the Apply button at the top right corner to save the changes.
Dodo tweak repo and download
You can buy the Dodo tweak for $2.00 from the Packix repository. The tweak also supports jailbroken iOS 13 and iOS 14 devices.
Do you intend to redesign your iPhone’s lock screen with the dodo tweak for iOS 14? Be sure to share your thoughts in the comments section below.