If you use the YouTube app and watch videos daily, you know that it does not have the default video downloading, adblocking, and many valuable features. Then, if you have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad, you can experience the above features by installing various jailbreak tweaks. Among them, you can install uYou for YouTube tweak by iOS developer MIRO92. But, if your device has not been jailbroken, you cannot install the uYou jailbreak tweak. Fortunately, non-jailbroken users can install the uYou Tweak IPA without jailbreak. Therefore, this guide shows you how to install uYou for YouTube tweak IPA for your non-jailbroken iPhone or iPad.
uYou for YouTube Requirements
- A computer running macOS or Windows
- Internet connection
- Apple ID (Email and Password)
How to Sideload/install uYou Tweak IPA on non-jailbroken devices?
- Download and install AltServer on your macOS or Windows from the official website.
- Then, run AltServer and right-click on the AltServer icon on the menu bar (macOS) or Taskbar (Windows) with your iPhone connected.
- Choose Install AltStore, then the name of your iPhone.
- Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted to sign, and it’ll start to install the AltStore on your iPhone.
- Download the latest uYou Tweak IPA file from the developer’s GitHub page. (Ex: uYou for YouTube v16.42.3 IPA or copy the link below then open it in Safari on your iPhone).
- Save the downloaded IPA file to your device, using iCloud Drive, Files, Filza, Airdrop, or any other method.
- Open the AltStore app on your iPhone and navigate to the My Apps tab.
- Then, choose the plus [+] sign button at the top right corner and open the IPA file you saved.
- When prompted sign in with your Apple ID. (Two-factor Authentication is supported, app-specific passwords are not).
Note: Signing with a non-developer account will have the app expire in 7 days. But, the Altstore app automatically re-signs as long as it is connected to your PC.
That’s how you can sideload or install uYou tweak IPA without jailbreak on your iPhone or iPad.