Have you known? Like WhatsApp, you can use sticker packs in Signal Private Messenger to entertain your friend with your conversation. The encrypted messaging app provides a couple of sticker packs to get you started to like the other messaging apps. Even if you don’t have as many stickers as WhatsApp or Telegram, you can still use the built-in and third-party sticker packages.
How to use built-in sticker packs in the Signal on iPhone
First, you can use the default Signal stickers for this. Like everything else on the Signal, the developer has also secured the stickers using end-to-end encryption.
- Open conversation in the Signal app
- Tap the New Message field and click the Stickers icon.
- Now, you can see the available sticker packs by default.
- Tap on the sticker you want to send.
- If you need to add another sticker pack, tap the + icon at the right.
- Select the download icon to add a sticker pack from Signal Artist Series
Then, the Signal app adds it to your available stickers, and you can use it in chats as usual.
If you need to delete a sticker pack, tap the sticker pack you want to delete. Then you can hit uninstall. You can create your sticker packs via the Signal desktop Sticker Creator.
How to Download Third-Party Stickers for Signal
Furthermore, you can import sticker packages from third party sources, not just the sticker packages in Signal. You can also import animated stickers.
Signal Stickers is the unofficial website that provides plenty of Signal sticker packs for the Signal app. It has more than 2,400 sticker packs. To get started,
- Go to SignalStickers.com on your iPhone.
- Then, search for a sticker pack and select one from SignalStickers.com.
- You can download a sticker pack by tapping the Add to Signal button.
- Next, on the confirmation dialog box, tap Open and Install
- Now, you have successfully added a Sticker pack, and it will be available in the Stickers section in Signal.
How to use Memoji stickers in the Signal
- Switch to the Emoji keyboard on your iPhone by tapping the emoji icon.
- Select a Memoji character you want to send.
What are your favorite sticker packs at Signal so far? I would appreciate it if you share them in the comments below?
Pingback: How to Import Chats from WhatsApp to Telegram - iDisqus