At iDisqus.com, we make it a top priority to help our readers find the best Jailbreak tweaks for their iPhone, which is why we take the time to categorize for you to quickly find the best Jailbreak tweaks for specific facets in iOS 14. Today’s article presents some of the best Jailbreak tweaks for iOS 14’s App Library. Here are some of the best App Library tweaks iOS 14.
So, without consuming your valuable time, let’s dive deeper into it.
The best App Library Tweaks iOS 14
App Library Enabler
Apple released iOS 14 with the App Library feature, but not for iPadOS 14. But Apple took time to implement the App Library until iPadOS 15, which was the biggest complaint. App Library Enabler is a simple jailbreak tweak that enables the App Library on iPadOS 14.
Download: App Library Enabler (Free)
App Library Enabler Repo: BigBoss
Especially, one of the things I’ve seen about iPadOS 15 is the App Library icon that displays on the right side of the Dock in Home Screen. You can navigate the App Library more easily by tapping on it to view all your apps at once.
Recents is a jailbreak tweak that brings the exact iPadOS 15’s Dock-based App Library shortcut functionality to jailbroken iPhones.
Download: Recents (Free)
Recents Repo: https://ginsudev.github.io/repo
App Library Shortcut
App Library Shortcut is a free and essential jailbreak tweak that adds a shortcut to access the app library anywhere on the Home Screen in iOS 14. Once installed, you will open App Library quickly without swiping many pages on the home screen. Users can move and place it anywhere on the home screen like the other app icons.
You can learn all about App Library Shortcut in our full review post.
As you know, the App Library is an additional page at the end of the home screen that categorizes your installed apps on iOS 14. However, if you want to access App Library; you have to pass all the pages on the Home Screen. Therefore, Vinculum 2 tweak has been developed for easy access.
Vinculum 2 is one of the best jailbreak tweaks for iOS 14’s App Library that relocates the app library from the last page to under the dock for quick and easy access. Simply, you can summon the App Library by performing a simple swipe-up gesture from the dock.
You can learn all about Vinculum 2 tweak in our full review post.
App Library Disabler
With iOS 14, Apple introduced one of the most significant changes to the iPhone with new features: the App Library. It’s a new feature that displays all of your iPhone’s apps on a single page. The App Library feature automatically organizes all of your apps, including newly downloaded apps suggestions on your Home Screen. However, although many users have already started to adapt to it, others have not.
App Library Disabler is a simple tweak, and it does what its name implies. But if one dislikes iOS 14’s App Library, it completely disables the App Library on their iPhone.
You can learn all about App Library Disabler tweak in our full review post.
SmoothAppLibrary is also one of the best App Library Tweaks iOS 14 that hides the sectional/folders backgrounds from iOS 14’s App Library. Simply, users can hide the individual backgrounds behind App Library sections for a smooth aesthetic interface.
Then, it brings the opportunity to have a cleaner look when using the App Library on your iOS 14 jailbreak device.
Download: SmoothAppLibrary (Free)
SmoothAppLibrary Repo: BigBoss
App Library Controller
Especially, as implied by the tweak name, App Library Controller takes control of your iPhone’s App Library in iOS 14. Some jailbreakers may like to customize the App Library instead of disabling it. Therefore, the App Library Controller tweak allows you to customize various App Library-centric parameters, including the labels, categories, and category backgrounds.
App Library Controller Features
- Select UI Style of App Library (Default, Light, Dark)
- Select Mode (Enabled, Alphabetic List only, Disabled)
- Newly Downloaded Apps – Add to Home Screen/App Library Only
- Show/Hide Notification Badges (also in Alphabetic List)
- Alphabetic List Settings
- Enable or Disable Rounded Search Field
- Choose List Headers (Default/Enabled/Disabled)
- Categories Settings
- Show or Hide Labels of Categories
- Show or Hide Background of Categories
- Folders Settings
- Show or Hide Titles inside Folders
- Show or Hide Labels inside Folders
- Activator Listeners
- Hide or Show App Library
Download: App Library Controller (Free)
App Library Controller Repo: BigBoss
Lynx 2, as an all-in-one customization tweak for iOS 14, also has options to customize the iOS 14’s App Library. Under the App Library section, it includes many features such as,
- Hide the App Libray
- Open App Libray in list mode
- Hide background blur
- Hide category name, App labels, Folder titles
- And more.
Buy: Lynx 2 ($1.99)
Lynx 2 Repo: https://havoc.app/
Are you looking for more specialized jailbreak tweaks for iOS 14?
- Best custom notification sound tweaks iOS 14
- The best Instagram tweaks iOS 14
- Some of the best Twitter tweaks iOS 14 [Free/Paid]
- Some of the best Charging Tweaks iOS 14
- The best Call Recorder tweaks iOS 14
- Some of the best location tweaks iOS 14 [Free/Paid]
- Some of the best Spotify tweaks iOS 14 in 2021
- The best Facebook Tweaks iOS 14 [Free/Paid]
- Some of the best YouTube Tools Tweak iOS 14 [Free/Paid]
- The best Translator Tweaks iOS 14 [Free/Paid]
- The Best Reachability Tweaks iOS 14 [Free/Paid]
- Best Media Player Tweaks for iOS 14 in 2021
- The Best Adblock tweaks for iOS 14 in 2021
- Best Backup/Restore jailbreak tweaks for iOS 14
- Best Keyboard Jailbreak Tweaks for iOS 14
- The best cracked Cydia Repos for iOS 14 in 2021
- Best Wallpaper tweaks for iOS 14 in 2021
- Best Alternatives to Batchomatic for iOS 14
- All in one jailbreak customize tweaks iOS 14
- Best jailbreak detection bypass tweaks for iOS 14
- Best Volume Hud tweaks for iOS 14 in 2021
So, here are some of the best App Library Tweaks iOS 14. If you also use App Library tweaks that I have not mentioned above, be sure to share in the comments section below.